1. Lisa Marx. Cultural Trends 26:4, 294-304. “Participation as Policy in Local Cultural Governance.” United Kingdom. 2019. This article takes on participation not as taking part in cultural activities per se but in cultural policy-making, by studying the transformation and institutionalisation of participatory processes.
2. Arts & Democracy. “Activating the Cultural Power of a Movement.” 2020. United States. This webinar is part of a series on arts, culture, civic engagement and voting power.
3. Yudhishthir Raj Isar. European Commission. “Engaging the World: Towards Global Cultural Citizenship.” Europe. 2014. This report presents the first ever overview of the cultural relations strategies pursued by governmental and civil society actors in 26 of the EU’s strategic partners and Neighbours.
4. Ricard Zapata-Barrero. International Journal of Cultural Policy 22:4, 534-552. “Diversity and Cultural Policy: Cultural Citizenship as a Tool for Inclusion.” 2016. Europe. This article was presented at the 21st International Conference of Europeanists in the workshop “Immigration and Cultural Policy: Debating new research trends in post-migration studies.”
5. Homi K. Bhabha, Jacqueline Bhabha, Yo-Yo Ma, and Diana Sorensen. Silk Road Project. “Symposium on Cultural Citizenship.” United States. 2013. A performance and conversation with members of the Silk Road Ensemble.