On July 11th, the Cultural Research Network hosted a webinar about the impacts of Creative Placemaking, which included a review of ArtPlace’s research findings. These findings involved nearly two years of a comprehensive, multi-year research initiative to unearth promising practices and trends at the intersection of community development sectors with arts and culture.
To view the entire webinar, please click below:
- Anna Muessig, Gehl/SF and Cultural Research Network Steering Committee Member (Host)
- Jamie Hand, ArtPlace America (Facilitator)
- John Arroyo, MIT (Arts/Immigration Research)
- Alexis Frasz, Helicon Collaborative (Arts/Environment Research)
- Danya Sherman, ArtPlace America (Arts/Housing Research)
- Victor Rubin, PolicyLink (Respondent)